Wednesday, March 2, 2011

iPhone posting

I am wondering why can't I post using my iPhone. This is iPhone post and there is no good interface for using blogspot from iPhone. I think iPhone deserve one. At least it always with me and there for add more convenience for me if I can blog using my iPhone. What exactly I expect from iPhone app? A simple title box and text area probably work as a good start point, oh ofcourse a text box for the category of the post. a convenient way of embedding link and picture would be great! What else!

I think this would be enough as a good starting point, and like all other customer I would eventually realize what else I need for iPhone bloging. This post is written using the web interface from my iPhone. Write now I can see a small part of the text in my screen and it little bit annoying! We have so many useless apps but I don't have one I need. I am wondering does android have one for blogspot. Enough for now, from now on I'll try to be more frequent on my blog. Let's see how the entire thing coming out.

1 comment:

  1. In fact we badly need one, because Safari in iPhone is stateless!!! So you cannot open another application and come back later to complete the post!!! That's irritating!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.