Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Going private?

When I started this blog I had one thing in my mind, me! I was the only writer and probably I was the only reader as well. At that time I wrote for me and I knew for sure I can write anything because no one is going to read it. Over time I grew some popularity and I was dragged from my motivation. I started realizing I am not the only reader and I started writing for others! In my view this no longer fun this is business! Although, I didn't monetize this blog but that because I knew I would not earn much from this blog. But I deceive my self saying this is for fun not for money, I know these are all crap, I am a hypocrite.

Anyway, I started writing for my audience and becoming less frequent in my blog. Now before writing anything I at least once think about my audience. Probably this is wrong, this is all wrong, why should I worry about others when I started this thing for myself! Even worse is I filter out many idea just because the readers may not like it! This is not what I want! This is all wrong!

I just realized writing for myself way more fun than writing for others. I am not one of those who believe there is no point of writing if no one reads it. I believe it is even more fun to write for thyself. From now on I would try to write for myself only and forget about the audience. Probably I should change the permission from public to private so that I know for sure no one is reading it and I can write for myself. For the time being I would turn off the comments, so that no one can leave a comment and I can ignore the audience; if it doesn't work I would make it a private blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.