Friday, March 4, 2011

New look

Apparently I spend the entire morning creating the new look for my blog. I was using the old look for last four years, so thought probably this is the time to get a new look for my blog. Most importantly, since this blog is no longer public, I have plenty of options for experiment. I just realize that the blogger now allow to adding more pages, so I believe I could add more pages and use it as my home page! Well, this blog is no longer public! Anyway, no problem, I would play with this blog quite a bit. One more thing, I have decided to use blogger in draft as my default settings, so now I can use all the cool features way ahead of release.

I kind of like the new design, certainly the new design allows me more customization but the only thing I didn't like is bottom notice. I wish if I could change the notice. I don't have problem referring them rather they deserve it but I didn't like the idea of having no control at all! This is nasty, I never expected anything like this from Google. Overall the new look is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.