Friday, March 4, 2011

Blogging

I spend entire day on my blog. Ha! I wish I could have anything better than that. Every day I feel like I hate my boss more than previous day. This job is becoming my pain in the ass. I am not gonna sacrifice my life just to be here, especially when being here does not mean anything to me. I need quit this job. I think end of this semester would be good time for quiting this job. Anyway, I am confident I am not gonna do it anymore.

I ma not gonna live forever, so there is no point of wasting time on things those I really don't like. If life is all about compromise then I don't want that fucking life. I wanna live as long as I love to live, I feel like living. Right now I don't feel like living and there is no point compromising my everything on nothing. It looks like I don't have any other alternative other than quiting this job, huh! I am sorry Dr. Gruenwald, I am really sorry, I wish I could make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.