Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mobile blogging

I am kind of enjoying the mobile blogging thing. I can blog from anywhere. Right now I am in one of friends place and we are watching movie. I am just taking advantage of mobile blogging. We are watching Dhobi Ghat, a Hindi movie. I am becoming addicted to blogging. I bloged a lot before but this is different, I kind of addicted to short posts. Just quick ideas, mobile bloging is so much fun.

This movie Dhobi Ghat, seems pretty boring. May be I should stop blogging and concentrate on the movie, may be in this way I can grow some interest on the movie. I have tried, I have no idea what the hell this guy (our hero) is doing, the only thing I understand is he is trying to be tough and cool. This movie is too boring. One stupid woman popes up and she is really irritating me. I think we got one more hero here.

Parisa went to prepare tea for us, we really enjoy this Friday night gathering. I really like the director of this movie. I also like the idea of watching movie and blogging simultaneously. Actually mobile blogging is pretty cool, I think I would write a blog about my whole day. I really can put all my stupid ideas right here. I am pretty excited about it. I think this movie has some thing different. The video idea is very cool! I just realize the good thing about this movie is it does not have any music. Finally he movie is over, I think the director tried something different but it was not world class. Overall my rating is three out of five.

Now we started another movie, named eagle eye. Let's see what's going on in it. Looks like war movie not sure yet. We started this movie because we thought this is a Friday night movie, now it is getting serious. Please don't tell me it is a serious movie. Looks like a perfect Friday, all I need to do is shut may brain and stop thinking. We are having fun. Lot of things happening visually striking and logically incoherent, a perfect Friday movie. This movie is all fiction, no science. Happily ever after, us president rocks! It was good blogging and movie session, good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.