Saturday, March 5, 2011

New day

Ok, here is a new day. Today I wake up early, way not that early compared to week days, but yes it is early in the morning for Saturday. Lipa is preparing for GRE so we got to wake up early, then had our breakfast and now she is studying. And me, I am blogging. I am trying to be more connected with my blog than ever before. Why I am doing this? Partially this is because I feel like I am kind of detached from and my blog and most importantly, I need someone to share my life. Probably, it's bit difficult share your life with your wife, it's rather easier to share life with blog. Moreover, I got the mobile blogging thing which even more fun.

I believe blogspot should two kind of post, one is like blog and the second category should be very much like twitter; in that case I don't have to go to twitter and I can access it from here. But Google has Google Buzz but they connected Google Buzz with wrong thing, Gmail. Status update with email!!! Is it a kind of joke, I didn't like it, apparently not many people liked either. It was indeed a wrong step but they could do even better if they connected with blogspot. Because blogspot users like to share there life with the world not Gmail users, so in my view they targeted wrong kind of people.

I just finish the Apple's keynote for iPad 2. In my believe this time the big thing they did is made some really cool software to really make iPad popular. I already can see, people are using iPad; most likely they use it for fun nothing so professional and I believe the new apps add even more fun. I kind of live their Garage Band app. It seems really cool! I was kind of skeptical when the first iPad was lunched and still I am, but now I am kind of sure it is a fun box; then my question is how long it going to survive just as a fun gadget, or they have real plan to make it real professional. Let's see. I have already enough for today, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.