Monday, March 7, 2011

BlogSpace

Looks like I got an app for iPhone blogging. It passed my initial test, it has portrait and landscape mode and it can do tagging! Two most important feature I expect from blogger application.

I think it support picture and video for blogspot. That's cool, I think this is the best free blogging app for blogspot. I hope it is usable, in my experience most iPhone apps are not usable; they crash every so often. One more thing don't go back to see local draft while bloging, because it does not save every word you type.

I would say this is the best free blogging app, I don't know about the paid apps because I didn't use any of them. The only irritating part is ads; but that's okay, they have to earn money anyway.

The initial screen freezes very often and you have to tap more than once to something and the behavior is kind of random. At least it can save after putting in sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.