Thursday, March 3, 2011

Finding wrong!

Now-a-days most of time passes thinking what was wrong! What was so terribly wrong that I got rejected from all universities I applied? May be I over estimated myself, sure that's one possibility. Then what is the right assessment for me? Am I worth trying again? Do I have any good inside me? How do I justify my position in front of my best friends! Now I know why I don't have any friend, because I don't know how to keep them close, how to be together! I never learnt that art. Am I that bad? How bad I am?

I messed anything and everything possible, now I am going to mess with the last thing I have. I am going to mess with my job. I am thinking quiting the job just to go beyond my comfortable zone. I know when I take a wrong decision it always follows by more, hopefully this is one among those more but I'll do it! I'll do just for the sake of doing it. I know my advisor would make my life hell but what's point of living if you never been challenged. This time I want the road I passed to be closed so that I cannot go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.