Thursday, July 31, 2008

Far from Home

When this post will be published, maybe I’ll be far from home, maybe somewhere over Pacific Ocean. I am in pursuit of a new life a completely new life, who care about either it is bad or good. When I was at my home I had a life, a lifestyle and now I am going for a new one which is completely different from my last twenty seven years. This is what I have achieved after last one year of time and labor. Probably this is what I was seeking for. Now I have got it.
I don’t know what is waiting for me; nobody knows what is waiting for him tomorrow. But I have a stable life; I have a stable here life in Bangladesh. I have a good job, I have my family here. Leaving all them behind I am going for a new life, I am going for a complete uncertainty. Sometime I asked myself, what the hell I am looking for. What the hell I am pursuing? Anyway I don’t want to bother you with this kind of question because probably they don’t have any answers.
My new odyssey starts today. I don’t know when it will come to an end, nobody knows. Maybe, one day will come when it will be too old to me. Maybe I’ll go for a new one and this cycle continues. And this cycle continues until I tired or died. lolz…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.