Saturday, July 12, 2008

Something can’t be undone

Things are not like before. We all are changing. Our lives have changed a lot. Time has come to say good bye, good bye to some old feelings, some old philosophies. This is so obvious so better is to realize it quickly. Six years! Quite a long time, we spend it all together, we waste it all together. I would like to say sorry to all of my friends if I hurt them consciously or unconsciously. Some time I feel like we are not friend anymore may be we are old mate may be something else but not friend. May I am mistaken but I don’t know what makes me feel like this way.

Now we don’t have any time for each other. I would not condemn anyone, this is real life. This is what was supposed to be happening. I would like to thank you for the voyage we carried out together in the most important part of life. We are not kid anymore. Sometime I forgot that I am adult enough I should care about my words. Silly juvenile remarks are no more appropriate for us. Anyway, I am sorry and I will be careful from next time if I get the true next time. May be I would not get any.

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Sadik, Its real life .... and forget this emotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for remind me once again. What can I do as I got the bad reputation as emotional fool! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r most welcome.......
    but i think u r not a real EMO boy... u r pseudo EMO

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.