Friday, July 25, 2008

Still I've to

I am spending last few days at home. I have lot of things to do, but I don’t have much time for that and I don’t have enough enthusiasm for that as well. But there are things I must do before I leave Dhaka.

I’ve to say good bye to pixie in person.
I’ve to say good bye to her parents.
I’ve to say good bye to few of my friends obviously in person.
I’ve to say good bye to few of relatives obviously in person.
I’ve few pending businesses with Mamun Bhai.
I’ve to see grandfathers and grandmothers.
I’ve to surrender my credit cards.
I’ve to decide about my bank accounts, finalize other suitable way for the future transactions.
I’ve to buy few souvenirs for professors.
I’ve to make thousands of ph call to say good bye.
(My be few items are missed (not intentionally) and I omit the most obvious few(s) (intentionally))

Most of the things are socializing as I am not good at socializing I keep these tasks pending for last few days. Anyway hopefully I’ll complete all of them by these days. Anyway If I can’t see you in person then this is not because I forgot you this is because of my style. My shopping is not completed yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.