Friday, July 18, 2008

Giant Minds

BUET is the best institution in Bangladesh. Probably nobody will oppose me. Few other institutions get some smart guys but not that much extend. Best boys and girls from all over the country gathered here for their undergraduate studies. In this sense BUET is just got lucky and so I. I see so many intellectual people together in BUET. I see the giant minds of our time, here in BUET. But I regret say I see them confused, very very confused!

None of them knows what they are doing or what they will do after five years without few exceptions. They don’t have any specific plan for their life or career. Now we are in a materialistic society. Rat race is every where! Every where in life! We know very well that are also in this rat race but what we don’t know is how far we wanna go. These are the giant minds of our time and they are confused; what an irony?

If anybody asked me to say something about BUET guys the first thing I will say, “They are confused.” This is not big problem for them when they are in Bangladesh. Because in Bangladesh they can overcome any hurdle with help of their greatest intellect. Anyway, this is not our topic today! I have tried a lot to find out the reason behind whole thing. But I can’t make any conclusion. I guess so many things are responsible for this. Individually they all are very innocuous; I can’t blame any of them solemnly. Collectively they are dodgy.

This is not only in BUET. This is the scenario everywhere in Bangladesh specifically for our generation. May be this is the time of confusion, everybody is confused. Even our leaders are confused about what to do and what to not so why not they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.