Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vaccination

I took the vaccine for MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) today. This is a state of Oklahoma immunization requirement. Basically children of 2-10 months are immunized with this kind of vaccine but my mom and dad didn’t immunize me with this vaccine. So I have to take it right now. Another interesting thing is different state of USA has different immunization requirement. I am thinking about taking all kind of vaccines (Tuberculosis, Polio etc ) from here so that I would go anywhere in USA. All I have to do is sort out the list of diseases and I will take their vaccine one by one.

Another problem is in my country our government doesn’t maintain any information about anybody. So I don’t have that chronological information about my early age so it is difficult for me to sort out the name vaccines pushed into my body and my parents managed to forget it completely. So I am planning to take them again, lolz, what else I can do?

I took the vaccine from Monwara General Hospital. Doctor suggested me that this vaccine is complete immunization for MMR. This is the vaccine they used for women before their pregnancy. They used it for me, sounds funny, isn’t it! Hopefully I would manage them for the other diseases too. They will manage something for me. lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.