Wednesday, July 16, 2008

USA VISA

At last my VISA story came to an end. I got my VISA in hand. I got my VISA in hand after thirty-seven days from my VISA interview. By these times they called me thrice and I called them twice. They issued me VISA for five years. Consular suggested me that, “Your VISA is approved and additional administrative task is required and we will contact you as soon as our additional administrative task will finish.” I got that final call after thirty-seven days. This is one of the longest times taken for additional administrative task for anybody. Anyway I am not dazed, this is pretty much usual for me and one of my friends (guess who?). Now everything is going in peace. My odyssey here in Bangladesh came to an end by getting my VISA. Wish me best of my luck for the next of my voyage.

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.