Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy Days

I become very busy these days. For some reason I became very busy after getting my VISA. My father wants me to see few of our relatives in person. So I have to visit their house. I am too busy to get enough time to write anything. It is almost one week I got my VISA in hand. Let me think what I have done last week…

I have visited few of our relatives place. This is little bit embarrassing experience. I am never good at socializing. So I always avoid visiting their house but this time I am undone. And the most embarrassing part is they treat me as something special! It’s very difficult to persuade them that I am not. Anyway this is not a big deal.

I have asked all my friends to come to my place. I guess it was a nice party. Adnan, Jamee, Zafar and Tanvir spend the whole night here. It was nice get together. I hope everybody enjoy the get together. Hasib, Rassel and me had arranged another party at BUET café. We had invited all of our friends, seniors, juniors and mates. It was also a great get-together of so many known faces probably the largest after our under graduate.

I attended Munni’s (one of my cousin) wedding party. It was very informal and only very close family friends were invited. Anyway she was one of favorite cousin and she is the dejected one I have ever seen. Probably this is why I loved her so much. Anyway best of luck for her new married life and I wish her all the best always.

Last week I confirmed my final Itinerary from Dhaka to Oklahoma City and the rest is up to Sagor Chowdhury. I have confirmed all my tickets and other stuffs. I prepared the papers for immunization also and took necessary vaccine. So I am officially prepared for the 30th July. If everything goes by peace then next Wednesday is my last day here in Bangladesh.

Last week I went for shopping almost every day. This is what I never liked. I had always tried to abdicate these kinds of things to others like my mom and dad. But this time no way out. I bought lot of clothing and other necessary stuffs. Probably I have to go for shopping next few days as well (save me!!!).

So, days are now very busy. I am busy with lot of worthless stuffs and I am very tired. Now I am looking for a break so I am planning for a tour. I am not pretty hopeful about that but I will try my best. Let’s see what’s waiting on next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.