Thursday, July 24, 2008

Human Odyssey

When I had completed my undergraduate and started a job, I thought my odyssey came to an end. But now I feel how fool I was to thought like that way. Human’s odyssey starts with his born and ends with his death and in mean time they only change their camouflages to fool him. It got different faces at different stages of life. My odyssey starts with my first holler and will be end with my last breath. Human’s odyssey can’t be terminating.

When start my first job after my undergrad I was happy enough. I was happy with my job, with my career and other stuffs. My life was steady. But within very few months it became boring. I know there is no solution for these kinds of funny, silly feelings. Obviously they are not professional. But most important think was I always felt that I was not doing what I was supposed to do. This was kind of disgruntled which pushes me to seek for a new life: life which will different from my experience, different from my thoughts. And this way now I am here; here at the edge of a new life, start of a new odyssey.

One day I will die, I will die leaving some incomplete tasks, may be in the middle of a new pursuit. Could you please tell where it will be end? Life is an interesting equilibrium; it can mediate any kind of external perturbation. Sometime I feel like somewhere someone has a plan, plan with you and me and he is making his works done using us. We have very few things to do. We are completely helpless.

1 comment:

  1. good thinking...When you have consummate belief on something, you know it fully....

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.