Saturday, August 2, 2008

Every thing is big in US

Now I am in Oklahoma: first time in US. First thing you notice when you will be here their weird size. I guess everything is big in US. Everything is weird: Cokes, Meals everything. And most of all American got the weirdest body structure. I saw lot of obese Bangladeshi in my country but none of them is comparable to usual one. Ok, let talk about an example: in immigration office I saw a police officer her vital statistics might be 50-40-100. I never saw such weird body structure before. After that I saw hundred of such body structure.

In airport I asked for a small coke and waiter supplied me a glass of coke which contains one liter ok coke. I was starring at the glass and told her, “Excuse me, I asked for a small one” she replied me that that was their small one! Such a weird nation!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think these are actually sized by God's own hand, not we are. So which is weird?? :S

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.