Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New life

I start loving my new life. I got my own apartment, own life. Nothing to worry about: It’s little bit hard but it has its own beauty. Life is different here, if you can cope up with it, it will good you. I start my work: reading papers and other stuffs. More or less it is good fun.

I always enjoy exploring new places. The problem was it was quite a different than my home country. So it takes time to start life here. But it is good. I have met so many people here, all are very helpful. I think overall Americans are very helpful. And they are very familiar with multicultural environment unlike us. I saw nobody staring at me and mumbling “What the hell is this”. I made lot of mistakes and they correct me to do thing in proper way.

Still I can’t find any reason to stay here. I mean to stay for period of time is ok but stay for the whole life does not mean anything. I have my family in Bangladesh, my friends, mates and so and so: so many people are there. Why I would stay here? It means nothing to me. But I know I have to stay here for couple of year; that is the only distressing part of the story. Other than this is everything is fine.

I don’t have any friend yet. I have met couple of people here but not much intimacy. Actually I didn’t find anyone of my type. May be I have to wait but I am enjoying this reclusion. In my country I was always enclose with different people but I am alone here. And you one interesting thing: I start loving this solitude. (Rassel always used a quote, “Lexicologists employ the word ‘solitude’ to express the glory of alone and ‘loneliness’ for misery”, that’s why I am using the word ‘solitude’)

I know life will not be as smooth as it seems right now. But who cares, enjoy the present. I have so many good and bad memories in Bangladesh. I am missing them. At the same time I am exploring new experiences. That’s the trade off, that’s the main part of the life. Unless you explore you will go nowhere, if you explore you will go somewhere. May be bad may be good but it is different, different than previous one. This is the main point of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.