Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of Fall

Today is the first day of fall. I had a class today, “Formal Languages”. It is a seminar class for the graduate students. Professor Changwook Kim is the instructor for this class. This is my first class in USA. I thought I would write some of my reaction about my first class. We were twelve students in that class. Class room was adequate for this number of students. I did enjoy the class. I guess this is because of my first class in a new country. I am not gonna give much credit to Professor Changwook Kim. But he is good and he is a very experience professor. He has been taking this course for last ten years.

I was impressed about the crowd. It is the first day of fall and University is full of students. I came here couple of days ago and I didn’t such crowd before. Lot of happy faces was around there. It seems like a festival. Lot of temporary stalls were there representing different clubs and fraternities and so on. It was very similar of my first day at Notre Dame College.

4 comments:

  1. recurrence of the same old thing.... long way to go man.. best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. recurrence of the same old thing... recurrence and recurrence...
    do u know, how far ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...Interesting question... :D Its the path that you have chosen..So, its as far as you can go..and not any farther..

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.