Friday, August 22, 2008

:)

Actually I don’t know what the fuck I am doing now. Last week was a busy week, well not too much busy. Rather I would say I am becoming little bit lazy these days. So I don’t get much time for doing lot of things. I had slept for twelve to fourteen hours every day. What the fuck??? I don’t know!!!

I guess I didn’t left much moribund word for this alien life, because I didn’t know how much it sucks. So I can’t write much. But surely it the cruel part of my life. Either I have to be cruel enough or … or … may be rollback, may be something else. I thought I am cruel enough, yes I am cruel enough but it is too little for an Alien life although it was more than enough for Bangladesh. First thing this life taught me is how to be cruel, more cruel and more and more.

Last week I had written few posts offline. I will publish them very soon. Hopefully cox will setup their connection by tomorrow in my home. I will be working as a TA and RA for the next semester. I met the professors. They defined my responsibilities and duties. What I understand is I have to run faster and faster until I break down. Then I will be declared as obsolete and they will send me back. Sometime it reminds me “Run Forrest, Run”. This is the start.

Sometime I laughed; this is the life I pursued for last one year. No, this is not that life. That was colored by my dreams. That was not so cruel. This is my mistake. I forgot that shits are everywhere, everything shits. And it should be in the dreams also. Let me see how far I can go…

1 comment:

  1. I have published all the offline posts according to their written time.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.