Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Lone Star State

I have just come back from Texas trip, a three days road trip around the big cities and beaches of Texas. Everything was fine except I missed Hasib & Rassel a lot. I was just amazed by the traffic of Houston. I was little curious to know where all those people were going. Big Cities! Damn Big! Big cities make you feel like you are living, challenge you every moment with new set of challenges, keep you pursuing. You have to do lot of things; you have to do make it all in time. Crazy people with their superfast life!

I feel like Texas has more diversity than Oklahoma. Therefore, they are more progressive. One interesting thing is: I met more South-Asian people than American people in Texas. And there are so many Indian and Pakistani restaurants that you may get confused whether you are in India or America. Most of the Gas Stations are run by either Indian or Pakistani people (I had stopped at almost twenty and each of them are running by South-Asians).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.