Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year’ 2009!

I went to St. Martin last year to celebrate New Year. I had started 2008 in St. Martin and ended here in Norman. This one year makes so many differences in my life. I have met a guy here; he always says America makes us old very quickly. I found it true, it is very true. You have to be careful enough in every step. America teaches me life is not all about bohemianism. My America life is a gift of Year 2008.

"I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
About growing up and what a struggle it would be"

For am man like me 2008 was great. I have met so many people from different places. I came to know so many different things and places. But in return, it gives me the absolute solitude. I am starting New Year’ 2009 with this eternal loneliness. One thing I learn from my entire life is: life is all about how I live it. Some people have with extraordinary capability of being happy. For rest it’s just a hell no matter where you are and what you are doing. Still we dream, we dream for better tomorrow. Maybe it keeps us alive, it keeps us moving, it is life; real life. Happy New Year’ 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.