Thursday, January 22, 2009

Apologize!

I am sorry for the irregular posting but I really can’t mange much time for it. I have been just making tiny posts to keep it rolling. This semester is kind of crazy all the advance courses with lot of paperworks, presenations and other stuffs. I am guessing I will be overwhelmed after this semester. And as far I am concern maybe I am bearing ten times more loads than last semster. So I am guessing I could not make it on regular basis. But surely I will do it because I love to do it. I hope those who expect me to put something here will forgive me. Another thing is: I made a mess :( that made me more busy than I suppose to. Those who know about it and still confused; I am quite serious about it and I want it to continue and those who doesn’t know about it; I happen to be in a relationship.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah.. I am glad that it didn't happened when we were together... ;-) Anyways, enjoy the new life..Dont clog it up with your morose, downer shit..

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.