Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Race warming...

In recent days global warming is one of the well known topics. The climate is changing and almost every places going through it. It is not that every part of the world is warming. Some part of the world will be colder than previous due to global warming too. Anyway global warming is not my forte and I am not interested to talk about it. Rather, I am interested about something else.

When I was a kid, I used to read sociology. There was an interesting remark, “People from colder place usually more industrious than warmer.” I don’t have any idea it is true or not. But I feel it might have some truths in it because everything is difficult in a colder place. I came to school today by walk and it took almost one hour. It was cool walking over the snow fall, everything was just white. But it really requires more energy and passion than usually it does.

Interestingly, the human races in the colder regions are more advanced than the warmer. Maybe, it is because of my old read or maybe something else. But there is a relationship between weather and human races. I was just curious what happen when the weather will be changed due to global warming. Does global warming change the human races: like an industrious nation will become idle while an idle one might be the industrious one? Interesting question, huh…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.