Saturday, January 17, 2009

Keep your mind wide open

I had never been an internet guy. I start using internet almost ten years ago. I have started becoming online twenty four seven since 2005. But I had never concentrated on social networking sites and anonymous chats. But now these are my only source of entertainment. I have met lot of folks within last couple of days. They are from different cultures and countries. I loved to meet them. They offer me wide variety. Funny!!! Life is an interesting thing. You never know what the hell are waiting for you. But the thing is I am learning lot of things. The best tips I have got when I came to US is “keep your mind wide open”. Try to face every things happening in your life with open mind. Life is beautiful! Try to believe life is beautiful no matter where you are whatever happen to you, remember life is beautiful. And it is you got the responsibilities to make it so.

4 comments:

  1. shiblee sadik

    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

    WE ALL R PRETENDER

    ReplyDelete
  2. When repiner doesn't help, maybe pretender could help. At least give it a try. Lets try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life refreshes...it never presents anything old(let alone whether it is 'good' or 'bad')...it never repeats...whatever you are having now, be sure- you never had it before neither you'll have it in future...and this is why you should live now(this 'now' includes every moment of your life)...this is why it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.