Monday, December 8, 2008

Distraction, distraction and distraction!

Crazy days are passing by. So many things to do, so many places to go! Sometimes, I am just afraid if I could make it. Sometimes, I feel tired, really heck of a god damn tired. I had read a quote long ago, “When someone commits suicide, it really means this fucking life is not worth of living”. That’s kind of an interesting quote, isn’t it? Actually I have very little to tell about myself. I am not that much boring maybe my poor life. Why I am writing this? Ummm…

Today is Eid-ul-Adha in America. This is my second eid in United States. So I am kind of habituated with whole things and I know what it means in United States. Hence, I didn’t expect more than that. To me, I feel like only important thing in life is time. Give some time to time to fix up the whole things. What the hell I am writing? Ummm…

There are millions more like these questions. Do I know really know the answers? Who cares? I can live without knowing these fuzzy questions and answers. So what’s the big deal in that? No points! I can write like these for few more hours. Do they really make any sense? No more question, I am quitting here. Eid Mubarak! Once again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.