Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just a post...

Life is going on as it is, little bit quiet and variation less. We got a long vacation last week. It was Thanks-giving vacation. I had a very good feast with my family. It is difficult to find the exact analogy in Bengali but I guess the main theme is pretty close to Nobanno. Nothing can really make the difference in my life. That’s a kind of a good thing and I do appreciate. Maybe hard to realize for first time but I guess it has some good on it.

My first semester in OU is almost at the end. It just has three more weeks to go. One of my feelings about American style of education is: it is consistent over the time (whole semester) unlike us. To me, the style of education from us is so different that they are incomparable. Both have their own pros and cons.

America changes me, my life, everything even my hair style. I am just trying to cope up with it. Five months should enough for it but I am not adaptive kind of guy. Maybe that’s why it is taking too long for me. As always I leave everything for the time, let the time decide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.