Saturday, November 15, 2008

Colorful Life

Dhaka University classes for batch’2000 were started almost one year before of BUET. We, BUET guys were pretty much idle at that time. I had spent a lot of my time in Dhaka University at that time. Shaon was in Dhaka University and he started to live at dormitory by that time. He was involved with politics and some random incidents made pretty much bad idea about dormitory to my parents.

One day Shuvo, Shaon and I decided to stay at Dhaka University dormitory. It was my first day in dormitory. So I had to lied them and said I would be at Shuvo’s place. So they allowed me to stay out at night. But they discovered the whole thing by making some phone calls. And next day it turned out a total mess. But I did enjoy that day. It was my first dormitory night. It was a new experience of new life.

Time had passed and I had stayed at dormitory since my third year after that. And now I have passed almost four months in USA. Still that day means something different to me. Stream of my life takes me here now. Who knows how far it will take me and makes me see how many things.

I just wonder how life evolved! Life has its own way of doing things. Nobody knows what is waiting for tomorrow. Sorrows are the most inevitable eternal friends of human life. Still it is full of excitement, excitement of new morning, new day, and new life. Otherwise life has no meaning, nothing at all. Life is colorful, with its own color.

Those of my friends staying outside Bangladesh can you remember your first day outside home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.