Friday, November 21, 2008

I live in America

November is a very busy time for students here; projects, home-works, mid-terms, etc. I am not that much busy with my class works as I am with my research thing. I am still struggling to get Dr. Gruenwald. But for some reason it makes me more interested about the whole thing. As always the harder it is the more curious I am to see the end.

Other than these I don’t have any stories. Well I am not poet enough to make a poem of it. Actually my unpredictable life is now so predictable. When I left Bangladesh Kanak told me, “Bangladesh is the best place for bohemian life.” Indeed it is. At that time I thought I want the end of all bohemianism. Maybe I didn’t realize my life would end with it. I am tired of mimicking the same series of events every day. If I say I am alive now then it will be teasing of my past.

This is America. Every fine morning I wake up and ask myself why I am here? Finally after series of logic and counter logic I convince myself to be here for that day. That’s how my days start. And every night it goes to bed with a beautiful dream of new morning that’s gonna change everything. America is beautiful country to visit but possibly worst for staying too long. Maybe I am telling this because I am missing my old beautiful days.

Someday I will leave this country. I will go to another one and then another one and so on. But I know I will never find what I am looking for. Am I looking for something? What? Is that something really exists? Ha Ha Ha…

4 comments:

  1. Salam,
    Great to find Bangla in your blog, bro.
    Hope u managed to see this movie- BLOOD DIAMOND.
    Can u recall this line-
    'TIA- This is Africa'

    to u ..it is-
    TIA- This is America!!
    Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tang-fang alap kom koro..poralekhay mon dao. eisob to mela korla ...ar koto..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pora lekha ki mela korsi bole mone hoy na? :(

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.