Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Research Life

I am really struggling to satisfy Dr. Gruenwald. No matter how prepare I am, she finds problem in it. I am trying hard but still I am not up to the mark. Either the whole research thing is beyond my capability or my process is not correct. She complains several times about my thought process. I have to find some way out otherwise I will be kick-out. The later is good in a sense that I can go back to Bangladesh. The only problem is I have to go back with some bad memories.

The hopeful part of the story is she is not going to kick me out before next summer. So I have still few months left to save my ass. But I am not quite sure about how long I will be able to save my ass. I just feel hapless. I don’t know how to get her. I am really looking for a way out. There must be some way! I have to find it. Otherwise I will be in real trouble.

If I find myself totally incompetent for the research then I should think about alternating way. I don’t want to waste much of my time. Maybe software is the only way for me or my life is tied with it. Is research really so difficult or I am in a wrong track. God knows! Anyway I am thrilling to see the end of this story.

3 comments:

  1. Hold On, Buddy.. This research horse is wild..It will try to throw u off its back...Take it as a Rodeo Ride

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.