Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shiblee is a crap

What I am doing? Is this something I have dreamed? I am doing my PhD, I am doing my research. Am I enjoying it? Yes, I guess I am enjoying it except the feedback part (it is almost …). I know I have to go a long way, I know I am not perfect and I don’t want to be perfect at all. All I want is a quest of perfection. Then what is problem? Maybe this not the way I am used to. Is this really necessary to be everything in my favorable shape? It is not necessary but it is desired. That’s what everyone expects. What if you get what you desired? Maybe I could do more. Is it? Maybe; maybe not. Then, what is the point of whole thing? The point is I should concentrate on my work more and more rather than what I have got in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.