Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

My holidays begin today. I had a presentation today in front of my groups. My holidays start after finishing that presentation. I am planning to go to Houston in these holidays for three or four days. This is my first Christmas and New Year in United States. But I think I should plan for Laramie but it didn’t work because of funds. I am a very poor fellow. :(

I can feel the calmness. Calmness is everywhere. It is easy to feel. I am loving this calmness. It is very foggy today in Norman. This is the first time I see fog here. Outside seems very mysterious because of fog. We have huge fog in Bangladesh during the winter. Actually I was wondered when I first saw here that sun is shining in full extend but still it doesn’t have any heat. Usually mysterious mist brings the cold weather in Bangladesh. So it was seemed very unusual to me at first.

Anyway, I am hoping a good holidays and wishing you all happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.