Friday, October 31, 2008

How is life?

Last week was crazy! I worked hard. But this time not to save my ass rather I enjoyed it pretty much. It was birthday at Monday. Hanqing and Lipa surprise me with two surprise birthday parties. This is how my life is going on here. This is America Life. America has a weird kind of thing. Once get here you have to be part of it. Other way it will make you a part of it. What I mean is America is pretty good to absorbing people. That’s why they got so many people from so many places.

Actually October and November are two most busy months. Students used to have midterms, projects, home-works, and presentations and so on. Therefore they can’t manage much time for think about other stuffs. Life is good; this is something real good for foreign students like me.

Well I was sat for write something about my last week. But it turns out that I hadn’t done anything that I can put here. Well I did lot of things last but that will be way too technical for here. So I don’t want to bore my reader with my geeky stuffs. This is my life, this is what I am. Fortunately or unfortunately this is most part of my life.

I am amazed with color of fall here is Oklahoma. Oklahoma got a real colorful fall. All the trees are full of colors. There have so many colors over here. I really wonder how the trees hold so many colors together. They are really wonderful. I simply love it. . . . bla, bla, bla, . . . yuk, yuk, yuk. I want to stop here today because I am not feeling comfy to write anymore.

2 comments:

  1. bujhlam!!!!

    USA life enjoy korteso....


    bhalo

    kopal lage...tomar ase

    ReplyDelete
  2. @paramZ - you should enjoy your life wherever you go isn't it? If you can't enjoy anywhere, then whats the point in changing it.... :P

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.