Friday, October 3, 2008

Time flies fast!!!

Time is flying! Another week-end! One after another! I have no idea how time passing: I feel like I wake up at Monday morning and it is Friday night. I can’t tell how the whole week gone, five long days, five boring days. I think USA days have less hours than Bangladesh. Usually I used to do so many things in one week in Bangladesh. Here I am doing nothing for a whole week. It is almost two months: I am in America.

Sometime I wander where I am! Still I am struggling to realize that I am in a different world. I feel like I am dreaming. Is it happened to all? It is really difficult to realize how first time passes here. Every morning I wake up and went to school and came back home at night. That’s it! That is my whole day, my whole week, my whole month, maybe it will be my whole year also.

Every Friday night I see young boys and girls and think I had a life in Bangladesh. I left my life there. It cannot be a life, if it is, then what was that? If not, then what is it? So many questions but no answer! Am I home sick? Until I came to USA the answer was no but now it really difficult for me to answer. When I was in Bangladesh I used to say I don’t have any home but I was stupid enough to realize that the whole country was my home. “Home is where heart is.” Where is my heart? Where? Surely, not here!

1 comment:

  1. ছবিটা পছন্দ হইছে। লেখা সম্বন্ধে তো আর কিছু কইতে পারুম না, কারণ আপনার জায়গায় আমি যাইনি কোনদিন :(

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.