Thursday, October 23, 2008

Craziness

This part of my life is called Craziness. I mean it is crazy, real crazy, and super crazy! I wake up at morning and goes bed at night, nothing else. Every day I work for fourteen to fifteen hours. I never thought of this type of life. I know very well how I had completed my undergrad. I wish If had worked ten percent of this! I bet that could make real difference. But right now I am working so hard just to save my ass. What a life I have gotten. Life is crazy. Does anyone know what the hell is waiting after this? Why I am doing all these? Sometime I feel like this is madness!

I have no problem with hard work. I always enjoy working hard. But working for nothing is nothing but madness. It’s complete madness. When I was in Bangladesh I thought hard working is okay. Yes it okay but it seems pointless. I have no good reason for this madness. I never thought about this part. I never thought it will appear as pointless after some time. I am far away from home, far away from family, friends, far away from myself. I am sailing toward infinity and moving far away from everything.

3 comments:

  1. Inside me my power
    My body's getting weaker
    Brain stops to function
    Replace with a machine
    Send me to nothing
    A place I have never been
    This is my next stop
    Insecure I feel
    Now my journey starts
    Heading to the fourth dimension
    Computer in my brain
    Controlling all my moves
    Incomplete infinity
    This is what my life shall be
    Incomplete infinity
    All this pain all this hate
    There's no turning back for me
    Brainwaves floating around me in space
    Beyond all sense and intelligence I am
    Now I feel power
    The temperature is rising
    New age to enter
    Technology is power
    Heading for more truth
    Heading for perfection
    Pain that hurts me
    It only makes me stronger

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be the problem is not with you, the problem is with your emotions. They cannot rely on the present. They either tend to retrospect or they tend to lean forward to see what may become of them in future....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know one thing; I am in the same situation as the guy in the picture. Every day I used to sit like him in my bed and wish if a miracle could take me back. I wanna go back. Mama please take me back inside…

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.