Saturday, October 18, 2008

The life of David Gale

At last I got the movie “The life of David Gale”. It has been almost one year since I am waiting for this movie. When I was in Bangladesh I tried different sources but no luck. At last I got it in a movie site. Actually I forgot about the movie but today’s idle time tempted me for a movie and I choose this one. In fact this is my second movie today. First one way not my type: “Death Race”. “The life of David Gale” was in absolute harmony with this kind of sluggish days.

The movie is about death penalty. Professor David Gale a Texas professor is an anti-death activist. Finally he is condemned for rape and murder and subjected to death sentence although he was innocent. He agreed to give an interview in front of woman journalist four days before his death. He left a very short time for the journalist a very short time. That’s the main point of the whole thing and he was subjected.

In my opinion, it is a good one but not like other Kevin Spacey specials. He is one of my favorites. It is worth watching it. At least it is something new. And I didn’t like the actress. I like the plot and the central character.

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.