Friday, October 17, 2008

Week-end again!

Week-end again! But I am not going to let it repeat again. I guess I will be able to find a way out. Actually I will be busy this week-end. I have exam, presentation and most of all I have to save my ass. I have to do something with my research project. So I can expect a busy week-end this week. And tomorrow is game day. So at least I can go to school and pass time with the crowds.

Last week was horrible! I was very busy but it was okay. But most disappointing thing was Dr. Gruenwald white washed me. I am now struggling to save my ass. I am very confused how to get her. Even I had thought of quitting her group too. Bad temperament! Anyway, part of the game, I want see the end and I will.

Apart from all these, more or less eventless life! No event at all, no matter new or old. Every day is an exact mimic of previous day. I am not complaining, I am just telling. "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." – Forrest Gump. And I got it.

I found a very interesting thing today. In facebook my cousin Babu asked Zafar about me. I don’t know why he did it but he did it and Zafar’s reply was great. Gosh… It is his problem he gets bored with everything very quickly. I know he is right. I become bore very quickly. But my friends are so cool that knowing all these things they still love me. I have plan, to tell about my friends one by one but I don’t understand from where I should start. The best thing is I am blessed with friends. I have so many good friends that sometime I feel like I am the luckiest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.