Wednesday, September 10, 2008

iLike is so cool!!!


Today, I listened a song from a friend’s profile page using iLike on facebook. After that I have decided to use one in my profile page. I add the iLike application in facebook. Update my favorite artists and songs. In fact I had an iLike account since very beginning of iLike. After adding the iLike I download the desktop utilities of the iLike. And login in my old account after that I tied both of my account together. After that I was stunned for few moments what going one???

The real magical part starts then. Somehow my facebook profile is updated with the songs I played most. Even when I play a song I can see who played it recently!!! This is okie but don’t you think this is too much. In some cases it suggest me few songs that should be in my favorite-list but somehow I missed them. I am impressed!!! There are very few computer application impresses me and this is one of them. I am very interested to see what they are gonna do next days. Here, I am sharing the widget from iLike. Eventually I will add it here.

1 comment:

  1. iLike cannot control over Media Player to select the next song in the random play mode. I hope it will be able do so very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.