Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy week-end

I am tired of answering so many questions today. Students had a due today and they were making me mad with tons of questions. I am answering though emails. I went to school yesterday just to answer few students. I am bit tired of it. They have so many problems with so many varieties. So this is one of my busiest week-end in Norman.

I went to Ron’s place today. I was there for couple of hours. We had lot of conversations. Dean and Rebecca were also there and we had delicious foods. It was a very good afternoon. I loved it.

And finally I am very anxious about my study. I should spend more hours on my course works. But until now it’s going fine but I am afraid how long it will be. I have decided to spend few hours on my course hour every day. So that it will be lot easier for me.

I think next week will be a very busy week for me. I have to correct student’s home works. I think my research work will be intense on next week. And I have couple of homework dues on next week. So, you know what I can expect!

W for Week-end, W for work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.