Sunday, September 14, 2008

Club 101

Last night I went to a club, Club 101. I knew what it could be because I was aware about such type of club. This is my first day in any club in America. This is not the good one to gather some experience. At least I didn’t feel that this is good one. I mean I didn’t like the crowd. Everything was fine but I feel like they don’t know much variation of people. I found lot of people staring at us like in Bangladeshi people staring at aliens in Bangladesh. It was little bit embracing but you know you have to have lost in first day.

Couple of people tries to intimidate me. But as usual I don’t care. Surely they had some plan but the same trick: don’t care anybody always works. I don’t know why always people try with me. Anyway, this is fine and I enjoy it. Mostly I enjoy the last part when they found I really didn’t give a shit to them.

There was a playboy playmate in the club. I think in every club they have one playboy playmate. Mostly I found her helping other guys to accustom. She was dancing everyone and helping other to find a partner. She seems very interesting character to me, I really enjoyed her role. However as a first experience the whole thing was cool.

1 comment:

  1. Shiblee is my new Bangladeshi "son." I am the father of his host family. My family has come to enjoy his wit and intelligence.

    Shiblee, you are a brave and fearless adventurer. America can be a strange and marvelous place. Unfortunately, it is like most places in the world--possessed of people afraid and/or unwilling to accept the differences that exist in the world; afraid to expand themselves by learning about new people, cultures, and ideas; afraid to open themselves to new experiences or to share themselves with others. I am amazed at your willingness to learn about our society and culture.

    Continue to be the open-minded adventurer, my son, you will be amazed by the world that opens up before you.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.