Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cursed or Blessed?

I don’t know why people love me. I have received a phone call from Bangladesh today. It was our former caretaker! His name is “Shajahan”. I never thought that I would receive a call from him. He just called me to know how I am doing here in new situation. I know his condition very well. He is one poorest citizen among the poor in our country. It was very unlikely to receive a call from him. And I heard that he had sacked from his job recently. I don’t know how much it cost to him but I am pretty sure it was the cost of his one meal.

There is nothing to expect from me. He called me just because he does care of me nothing else! I am the bastard don’t know how to love or even how to respect other love. Surely I do not deserve it. Actually his call made me mortified. And you know he is not the only one. There are so many “Shajahan”s in my country do care for me. I received enormous love from so many people. Sometime their love seems burden to me. I don't know why people love me? Is this the curse or bless? I don’t know. Sometime I feel like they are the curse because I can’t recompense their love. Sometime I feel blessed because I know they expect nothing from me. Not even love.

4 comments:

  1. ভাইরে ভাই, লোকজন এত দূর-দূরান্ত থেকে ফোন করে, আর অন্যজন সন্দিহান - আশীর্বাদ নাকি অভিশাপ!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.