Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bad Day

I couldn’t sleep last night. Therefore, came to the school early in the morning may be 08:00. Start reading some as usual fucking research papers. Weather is horrible today even I can’t go outside for a while. There was a class at 10:30. After that, those fucking research papers again! It is almost 18:30. I feel very sleepy. The mother-fucker sun will take two more hours to go. As I am fasting today I am hungry too. I couldn’t go back to home before 21:00. A complete mess!

And the most important is my brain is not working. It is completely fucked up. I don’t know what the fuck is going on. I spend the whole day in my office and trying to read, but for some reason it doesn’t work. Don’t know what to do. No I am trying with Theory of Computation book. It seems Hebrew to me. Horrible feelings!

My Chinese colleague already went away. I am waiting for the dusk. Tried with Youtube but not much luck. Every moment seems eternal to me. I don’t know what to do or where to go. It’s like I’m trapped in eternity.

You know one funny thing; I didn't use a single word today. My colleague is horrible in English and I don't know Chinese. It is better to learn Chinese than asking him for English. So most of the time, we don’t talk with each other unless some inevitable situations. :D

2 comments:

  1. A day without a word, doesn't sound too bad to you. Come on honey these are everything waiting for you, I will see then and answer you in my own good time.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.