Saturday, September 6, 2008

Host Family

I met an American family here today. They are the first one I have ever met here in Oklahoma. This is one of a kind experience in my life. It was a great experience in my life and loved it so much. You know what my first reaction is: Something is common all over the world, the mom the dad. I am missing them too much today.

Sagar intimidates me about Americans but I found them very close to my mom and dad. I know all people are not same but at least there is a Harun-ur-Rashid and a Shahnaz Parveen here. May be I will meet lot of American family here but you know first cut is the deepest. lolz. I was wandering, so many things are common. May be my mother will be like her if she brought up here, the same intimidating father, the same family value and so forth. The only difference is culture. Just they are from different culture that’s it. I loved it, I loved it so much. I don’t know they liked me or not but I liked them a lot.

They are my host family here in Oklahoma. I don’t know the whole things is all about? But I consider myself lucky that I got such a warm loving host family. They are just wonderful.

Sometime I wonder there are so many things in this world to see to explore. I wish if I could have little of them. I wish if I could walk around the world with my tiny bare foot. I don’t know for some reason the whole thing makes me sad. I wish if I could cry. I am missing you guys, missing you hell of a lot.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are right! Generally americans are more congenial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except the American girls, they still rude to me :( juzz kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. today I was going for Jumah..and Shaitan came with veil of to girls. (American undergrad). In the middle of the road, they offered me a "free hug"!!!

    and I got it!

    u see they are not rude at all!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.