Monday, April 7, 2008

Rate my Professors

This is great that most of my batch mates are trying for this graduate study this fall. This is great because we still posses that much spirit to study further more. Hopefully everyone will get teaching assistantship or research assistantship under supervision of different professors. Experience with different professor is quite different (as I heard from senior guys). I got an interesting site (http://ratemyprofessors.com) today where different students leave their feedback about the professors. This is interesting because only those guys leave their comment have bitter experience about different professors. Surely you will get few interesting comment about your professor. So just have a look before you go there to work with them… lolz…

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could rate a professor man...I would rate them good..Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.