Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quantum Computing

As per our office rule I had to conduct a seminar yesterday. Lot of things was in my mind but I was little bit busy with other stuffs so I choose the most convenient one. Shehab’s thesis paper was in my table so I had decided why not it is about that? His thesis was about Quantum Computing. My seminar title was Quantum Computing – Bits n’ Bytes. It was great fun because I learned how difficult it is for an ordinary person to visualize Quantum Physics or Quantum Computing. But Wahid Bhai was there, he had completed his M. Phil on Quantum Physics. But others were terrific.

Anyway I had built a presentation; probably it covers all you need to know about Quantum Computing at first glance except physical phenomena. This is most obvious as I am not a student of physics. However I have uploaded my presentation if you are interested you can see them. So have fun with Quantum Computing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.