Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Google Search History

Have you ever tried Google Search History? It’s pretty cool!!! I like its “Treads” feature. Google is good at generating trends for user so they give this feature in their every product. Anyways as I am online 24/7; it reflects my days very well. Google is my portal to the net.

Usually I search most when I am at office. Why? As a software engineer I need to know where are the codes rather than how to write the code. I can’t remember last time when I wrote an interesting code. Eighty percent of my codes are copied from internet, thanks to codeproject!!! This is why I search most when I am in my office.

My second busiest time is night when I finalize my personal tasks and so on. At that time I search variety of things and topics on my own interest and I spend more time on every result. Usually I spend few of my time with my books before going to bed at that time I googled few items regarding books and relating stuffs.

It's simple; Just enable Google search history and login before any search you will get an idea about your days. There are other cool features too, like suggest!!! They will suggest different items relating your search patterns. You can get idea about anyone by seeing suggested idem to him… lolz… However, all are cool features but one thing, they are tracking you. Sometime Google behave so strangely that it seems they know me better than me. Obviously they doing that from my track record; sometimes it’s helpful, sometimes it’s irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.