Sunday, April 6, 2008

Generation Gap

I am trying to be good these days to my parents. They always consider me as a stupid, confused human being. Yes, I am confused, confused about life, confused about myself. I am not good at expressing my emotion, may be I don’t have any. There is one thing I usually tell about myself, “I don’t know how to love”. So I can’t love anybody.

Anyway, I was talking about my days and I am trying to be good to my parents. But interestingly I am completely unsuccessful in that because the more I try the more complex situation I create and to resolve them I create few mores and the cycle continues. Sometime I feel that there is big gap between me and them. We think completely different way probably this is called generation gap.

I can’t understand their way of thinking conversely they don’t understand mine. This is sort of helpless situation. You can’t do anything in this regard. This is what called life. I heard a lot about it but I never imagine that it will appear in front of me. But the only positive part of the story is they will exonerate me, no matter what I deed. They love me too much, more than I can guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.