Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I live to hate

I don’t know how I become a sadist day by day. These days I get cruel satisfaction after evil deeds. What I am sadist? Yes it is. I become a sadist. I hurt people without any reason and it gives me contentment. Nothing is left in my heart except deep hatred. Hatred? Hatred to whom? Hatred to everyone? I told before, “I don’t know how to love.” So what left inside a heart? Hatred, profound hatred. Anyway I am not that much worst as it sounds. Still there is a good, juvenile human being inside me but that don’t know how to love as well… lolz…

I am telling all these because I hurt one today and after that I am not repentant. What I am doing is writing an article about what I deed. Is that cruelty? If it is then I am helpless. I can't do better than that. May be I become a sadist day by day and that’s what I don’t want to evade… :-( I am fine!!! I am fine!!! I am fine!!! I am fine!!! I am fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.