Saturday, April 12, 2008

No more Alcohol

Well I am not an alcoholic even I never like alcohol at all. But I am not a teetotaler. Why? I don’t have any good reason for that. It could be fascination-for-forbidden-stuffs, it could be desire-for-drunken-state or it could be because of my time and age. Last year I attend almost all alcoholic party and avoid all non-alcoholic party… lolz… But I don’t know why I never like any kind of alcohol except few wines and champagnes.

Anyway I have decided not to drink anymore. My intension is not to be innocent rather it does not suit me. It gives me sort of bad buzz and I don’t like it. Hopefully it will save my money as well. So, no more alcohol. Last year my doctor suggested me that my liver is not in good condition so it becomes a mandatory decision for me. However, Hope for the best!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jesus! Were you drinking when you wrote this post? I cant understand what you are trying to say... Intention? That whole sentence leaves me clueless. The "Last year..." sentence is just as puzzling!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.