Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year, 2010

We are on the verge of 2009, let me tell you how was it. It was crazy in a sense that I didn't realize when it had started and now it is almost over. It is really hard to tell how was it. Probably no more than one word is necessary to explain my entire year and everyone knows the word :p. I couldn't find anything remarkable apart from significant changes in my thoughts and believes.

  1. I am one more year older than before.
  2. I have spent one more year in graduate school.
  3. I have plenty of things on the halfway, I hope I'll have time for the final touch for each of them.
  4. I have met plenty of cool people.
  5. I have a feeling that I'll miss Oklahoma when I'll not be here.
  6. Plenty of little, little things called life!


That's all I can think of right now about the year 2009. It's new year eve, so time to embrace the year 2010. I know the 2010 would be little bit bumpy for me. I would better be ready for it. Life is all about making plan, realizing its failure and preparing for the next one. In that sense, I am having a life a very dynamic life. A life of full of plans, most of them are half-done and rest of them are failures.

I am not going put any new year resolution, for some reason it doesn't work for me! My resolution doesn't make any difference to me, so I have stopped thinking about new year resolution. Anyway, It's time for a new start, it's time for a new life and a brand new journey.

It's a new world - it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day - it's a new plan
(Bryan Adams - Here I am)

3 comments:

  1. Making plans and not following through, starting projects and not finishing ... that's the definition of MY life in 2009. I still make New Year's resolutions, even if I don't follow through, I just love making lists. SOME THINGS actually get done ... NEVER all of the things. Maybe that's how life is supposed to be. We don't finish EVERYTHING so we have something to strive for in the coming year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. godt nytt år.......bonne année....শুভ নববর্ষ

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.